World Aids Day celebrated as on 1St December every year. Its Celebrated due to awareness of aids to people around the world. This year World Aids Day 2016 is celebrated as on 1st december2016. This HIV Aids Day event is celebrated for people living with HIV positive and commemorates people who have died with this decease.
What is World Aids Day 2016?
Basically this World Aids Day Events 2016 is Started 1988. First time it’s celebrated in 1st December 1988. This was started because people need to be aware about the HIV Aids decease symptoms and take precautions from the Aids. Using this event World Aids Day campaign is running every year for awareness of people around the world.
How People Get Aids?
This decease mostly transferred from one infected person to another person body through un protected sex( Oral , Vaginal or Anal). This decrease is very commonly transferred through semen. Another reason of this decease of also that if infected person give blood to non-infected person.
World Aids Day 2016 Logo
Aids Deaths per Year
At the end 2012 the most recent year the data available an estimated 1,218,400 people are living with HIV aids.
- 156,300 (13%) had not been diagnosed.
- Young people were the most likely to be unaware of their infection. Among people aged 13-24, an estimated 44% (25,300) of those living with HIV didn’t know.
In 2014 an estimated 20896 people diagnosed with AIDS. Since the early 1980s estimated 1,210,835 people diagnosed.
Estimated New HIV Diagnoses in the United States for the Most-Affected Subpopulations, 2014
HIV Aids Symptoms
- persistent diarrhea
- chronic fatigue
- rapid weight loss
- cough and shortness of breath
- recurring fever, chills, and night sweats
- sores in the mouth or on the genitals
- red, brown, or purplish lesions under the skin or inside the mouth or nose
- prolonged swelling of the lymph nodes in the armpits, groin, or neck
- memory loss, confusion, or neurological disorders